Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I had no title for it. becos i dunno wat can i name it with, well won't be able to blog nor can i blog 6pm today, cos the starhub internet will be terminating it. for some reasons my parent nv wanted internet before at all. so for most of my time. i pay for my own internet usuage. =x
okay. back in focus, 2 more days before i lost my freedom. haha, kinda lost freeedom becos u will be stuck up in ns for like 2 yrs? ya 2 yrs. so ..
i tk here Bid a good farewells to u guys. ani1 out there~~ seeing this. bye~ i will be back asap. haha =D thanks for those whom really thinks i m a frens or urs as through out a life time, real fren that u can meet is not much, thanks for all the ppl i lye before, becos they leave me wif a beautiful memories throught my part of life.

1 comment:

ONLYXL said...

xl here: relink me: http://thatsallmemories.wordpress.com