Monday, November 9, 2009

2d1n msia. Ah gong's 80th birthday


Let me give myself a flashback and let's not to forget these beautiful memories that have gone through my 2009 before crossing the path of 2010.

Nov 7 sat,
I had like.. a typical Ah Going Birthday Celebration in Kampong, which is held in my uncle school hall, with Invitation to many kampong resident held in a kinda rundown kampong school hall,
This trip to Msia, I see the unite of the resident where they will come and help up in setting up the small party we are having in the evening, the kinda celebration is not seem in the modem era of the lifestyles of ppl anymore. Maybe that's the diff between we ppl now. haha!
Well, it's was organise by my uncle, well my Gong~ have abt 6 B and 3 G, and 1 of it was my mum. Which's the side i'm closer to. I'm so happy to see how e the whole event run a success except for the black out at the school halll HAHAHA.
Wonderful present for my's Gong! A trip to Starcrusie from my sis and mum, and even to Guang zhou by my youngest uncle.
Thankful for giving such a beautiful family and realative=D
I m lazy yo type more. let the pic shows.

That's My Gong~

Invitation Card

First Gift was a Power Tap!

A ROLEX!

That's was my family Gift with 4d3n cruise trip for my Grandparent

The Guangzhou Trip for 2

Not shown here. but it's a gift of a 34 inc lcd tv back at home.

Yu Ren Shen? i guess haha.

Casio watch, a pair.

Yu Ren shen too? lol

that's my dearest little cousin.


i was force to wear this hat. but somehow it look nice..




and that's the heart-warming relative i had back in msia.


Games time for the kids.




prepartion.



Wonderful time i guess. and a memorable 1. =D

No comments: