Sunday, January 17, 2010

May this week pass fast!

Hate this coming week, after my POP from Tekong since last yrs march, i had not been in the fields! and this coming week i'm gonna be out in De FIELD.
1 week outfield namely considerating as my ORD package of what i known of, not to mention can't go home, and comes the following Saturday of my company Cohesion? namely "Chinatown amazing race.." (Lol) it's definately something we Gonna""" enjoy. haha.

1 issue
An example of the so called emotional asa "emo" that i flash across an example, last week. something which i finally understand to my own extend. my own opinion kz.. Emo can somehow be Elmo. haha that's not funny.

Sometimes emo to others, can really means fussy, Irriation, craziness over certain issue, such to the extend of being lame towards self. where other might not know watcha feeling, might not seen watcha doing. only self understanding of wat U,urself are emo for?
Yes, one can emo, and who have not emo before. If one doesn't get emotional, we might think he have no feeling, but not for too long as you must always tell yourself to get it over and done wif, first ur friends might be able to give a listening ears, but, "listen" BUT being emotionally down for too long might become a fuzz for ppl around U. not to mention being Emo as and when a person can be, whoa that's kinda scary and hard to handle... lucky i'm not one of it. haha. but once again i shall say i will nv know know how deep a person can be emotionally hurt.. haha, but looking a my older post..i feel like slapping in the mean time laughing out loudly to myself. I, TK have actually been so emotionally myself before. Haha.i dumb. =.=" bodoh!
Once again u nv know how deep it can be yea?.. haha Cheers! =D

No comments: