Monday, November 21, 2011

My school My life My hobby

Went to NYP, April 2011I know a bunch of school mates~ saw the guys in my class. i can only say that they are truely, simply my reflection, not saying that they are childish.. but it was more like "i was like that before".. i had been through those stages, and realise, i had mature more. That's something that i m proud of myself. And Of Cos, MY classmate are AWEsome, Lovely.MY classmate typically are mostly belong to the So CAlled "Y" Generations... where their thinking, matter's like how they see things are totally different from those teens or u may call us youngster born way off 1986-9~s (the so called semi "y" generation) us. i learnt a lot from them. i totally see the changes.. they way they are brought up, the things they learn.. they childhood that the had.. it's different... totally different.. So unique and so interesting... Haha. more to learn from them. haha i get to see the true evolution of this era~ 1 thing i totally love it'... my result. for last sem.. I have to say.. I M PROUD of it.. for the first time of my life.. i got it...!! i know wat's impt now... that's y i got it...
Finally Some how :D

No comments: