Friday, May 30, 2008

Everlasting Days 30 May 2008


OPPS~ sori! i had not blog for a long time. =X

Been's busy, playing perhaps. wasting my youth away. ani way next 2 week in camp le. so dun have to worri. Lifes been like blend blend? tasteless, no sweetness, no salt, and of all

bitterness fade... lye wat every 1 said, "time's Heals" ...
my lifes was like Work, play, sleep, work play sleep.. X1 days, X2 Days, X3 days. ARGH! lifeless!~ should my enlistment come in oct. i will really cry man. lol.. but luckily it's coming so. WEEeeeeEE
~ few my frens were veri bad. they say Enlists 1 "me" walking into the camp. come out end up 4 person carry me out. HAHA i laugh, but may not be funny. to me's this kinda joke is okay. but in terms when, trashing up my diginity, family. i would retaliate. w/o thinking... but lucky tis nv happens before. jus tat some word would sparks me off to talk back. haha.... can't control =X SOri.

aniwaes all the best... 2 u and tc~ always... Buaiz~ T_T

By Silence, I Hear Other Men's Imperfection & Conceal My Own...

No comments: