Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday, Usual Day

Yes it's once again mid-night another day have pass again. i was late for work for 1 n 1/2 hrs today. sian.
alarm to me dun see an effective device to wake me up animore.

i had totally no sense of alarm ringing every morning.
Still remember last time i can woke up anitime in the morning jus to give a morning sms to her. chking out on whether woke up a not. trying my best ensuring she got sch on time. den i continue to sleep. ahaha. aniway tat's past.

but i myself in the end nv wake up on time for my school. haha i was always late for 1/2hr or more.

Still remeber i got my "O" lvl result. i was shock. everything was alrite? Dnt b3, math b3, chin b4, Combine huma b4, AND THE SHOCKING ENG E8 OMG!!!! i saw it. i stood there. like a statue. hahaha. still remember called my mum told her. " i fail eng" she laugh off and said. " dun joke la" . ok den, i hang up the phone. and went home. ly on the bed everydae, after tat frens call up and we eventually meet out. fail o lvl still got the mood to go out haha. went off ate seoul garden i rmb. saw all my fren disscuing wat course should they take. but some were too. in bad mood jus becoz of their result, i didn't got tat sad. i expected a C6 for my eng, but i din expected it to happen, o ya btw my science got E8 as well. but well i did expected tat kinda of result for my science and i was prepare for tat. so impact wasn't tat great.
okkokokok, i got myself to ITE Very luckily, Y I SAID LUCKILY BECOS the requirement for my Info-Tech was minimum of E8 english, D7 math, and E8 for science!! which i feel i m at the border line of the entry reqirement for tat school. phew, i told myself.my cher even say every single seat represent 3 people on waiting list... haa. consider others. i m lucky enuff... alrite i stop here first. continue tml.

a usual days comes. after i had the unusual...
unusual days come after a storm..
storm come after outbreak...

outbreak come after dispute...
dispute come after a series of misunderstanding...
Misunderstanding come after they way 2 people think differently of a certain matter...

No comments: