Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cool. coolllll Fking cool


sorry for not blogging yesterday. i was too tired to. i reach home i sleep staright away on thurs. i work till 9pm. cos i have to reply the email till it's finish.

when reach home i bath le straight die on the bed all the way till friday morning...

now it's 12.04 . FUCK MAN those guys say they gonna go out and supposing meet me at 11. and guesss wat ... i waiting 1 fucking hours. i was so damm freaking pissed offfffffffffffffff... i dun fell like going, but i din't wan to stay at home... so i hold my anger first. but pls.
MY FRking patience have a limited. 1 hours is too long. now they are hanging around eric house.. try out gameing stuff wtf.. can u guys juz tell me so i can make my way up home first. is tat so hard?? fk... he juz msg me " we are testing something" .. wth,.... and some more. 11pm. " wait a while" and the wait came 1 fucking hour.. Sorry my patience have a limited. and the limted fucking exceed. let me guess, they say they were heading west coast.. before 11 pm.


LET ME bet here.
They are gonna change their mind after tat. cos they are enjoying see the games ..
we'll see about it! i wil apolo if i m worng after tat. .

Piss OFF.............she's lost.....so is my buddy. so is every1
fk it why does it always have to be so cruel to me? fk it...................... FK IT!!!!...

No comments: