Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Plss Enroll me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, Wat's me gonna me? 30 b4 or 30 after.?
or maybe can't even reach 30 wo.. haha lame -.-"

Frk man... sad.. why isn't there aniiii Ns enlistment letter ... i wan to chop chop finish NS~ chop chop Chiong my poly le. dun waste my time.... pls, god................ other got le i didn't get. heard that june intake was for the "physically not good." which means need for exersise. THEN WHY THE FUCK I M NOT IN.? W8 FOR NEXT YEAR AR? nb... i dun 1 to be like my fren.


w8 for 2 years and yet not enlisted. i call em and they said, "it will be sent to you when it'


s your turn." totally dun allowed to be enlisted. tmd.... Angry...


ani1 got basketball? i wanna play.. but mine burst sian, i pump pump pump den suddenly got 1 BOOM! sound... >.< rot.. I've work so hard for work this month. times flies.





Alright! tk here! taking a vow to every viewers!!(cos he accidentally vow to his sister..) he's not gonna drink soft drinks, sweeten drinks, Only mineral water. and of cos "tasteless water" unless other wise. =( should he!, slap him ... ahaha..
Cos he's a Shui Tong. grew fat tat way... (great...lol.) help him control hoho..

5th week since.. it got better, she got better too.but in another way. Thumbs up for every1.

No comments: