Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shooting star!


O.o i saw a shooting start yesterday at bbq! i forget to blog it up my after post yesterday. Russel saw it too. unfortunately i did have a time to take down a photo. it was a twiney winne shooting star. and only in a blink of the eye. as heard from tv, to made a wish for a shooting star seen.
I've made mine. hopping for a better days. fren and family get's better throught out their life... and my blessing off to her..
Do fine pls! stay cool and cheerful!
In 07-10-07, I miss tat kinda of u.
tag me guys if u have a blog.

Y is she sad, confused, lost, uncertain..?
If u are suffering alone, i'll be worried. but if there's is some1 you can talk to, it's ok.
but if there's no1..you can always share wif me wat's bothering you....
perhaps tat will let u feel better... Yea? Called me/msg me.
it's will be fine after a shivering rainy day..
=)

No comments: