Friday, April 18, 2008

Quiet.. think.. imagine. fear...


Okays.... quiet today. my frens went ktv todae. how i wish i can go. but maybe they choose afternoon de. Wat can i do. i told them at nite le... cos work
recently begin to got intrested in horoscope. i "study" as and when i get to see. everything seems so true. wat are they writting, getting to. wat happen. it's kinda accucurate for my kinda life. I quote 1 from horo from mine Scope(双鱼座), it saes "blah blah blah.. den the final sentence, ""Learn to accept it.." tat's wat they advise me.. it was like okie. should i heed the advice a not? nvm tml i go take pictures of wat they sae. den post her ba..
haiazz..........well nvm.. learn to be Accept and be Glad..

She's doing fine now, My shadows should leave soon..
SSSSSSaaADDDDdddD! LLLllOOooSStt!!! CCooommmPPLiiicatttteddddmissHeeeeeeer.!..

No comments: